$787.50 Per Person
Valid until 15 December 2021
- Hokitika Fire Station Boutique Accommodation –1 night Stay in a 5 Star Studio Units – Hokitika Fire Station Boutique Accommodation are tastefully decorated to ensure your stay in these luxurious apartments.
- Precision Helicopters – Fly 6 Glaciers Tour – 45-minute flight over Hokitika’s stunning glaciers departing from the Hokitika Gorge, witnessing breath-taking scenery we call home!
- Scenic Waterways Sunset Cruise – 90-minute cruise – BYO your nibbles and beverages for this beautiful cruise. Cuddle up on the bean bags on the viewing platform while watching the sunset and enjoy the local wildlife.
- Scenic Waterways Hot Tub – Hot tub soak – Return off the Sunset Cruise and enjoy an hour relaxing soak in the hot tub under the stars – if you are lucky, you may see a shooting star!
- Ross Top 10 Holiday Park – Maxi Studio Apartment Pod – Enjoy a relaxing evening watching the sun descend on the Tasman Sea from your beautiful Pod Apartment. Wake up to the waves crashing on the sandy Ross Beach and enjoying a freshly brewed coffee with a stunning view!
Terms & Conditions
Valid for visits made between today and the 15th December 2021. No refunds. Minimum of 2 adults for each booking – additional room required for more than 2 people. Yes, you can book additional nights direct with the operator but this is not part of the package deal. Bookings for accommodation are subject to availability.
Please ensure you call Hokitika i-SITE on 03 755 6166 prior to booking. Availability for your chosen date must be confirmed by phone prior to booking to avoid disappointment.
**Please note that there is limited availability for this package around all public holidays. All operators are open during these dates. Feel free to call Hokitika i-SITE on 03 755 6166 before booking to check on accommodation availability during peak periods. Once you have booked, you will receive an email from the Hokitika i-SITE to confirm your reservation and booking details.