Two Adults + Two Children
Valid until 15 December 2021
- Shantytown Historic Park – Golden Family Pass includes 4 x Gold Panning Passes – With two village streets filled with shops and buildings to explore, you’ll find fascinating stories of life in the early years of colonisation both on the West Coast and New Zealand. Dress up in period costume in the Golden Nugget Saloon for an Old Time Photo, many laughs to be had trying to hold a serious face like they once did! Take a ride through the valley on a steam train and try your luck for some gold on your way back!
- On Yer Bike Greymouth – 90minute 4-seater Buggy Waterfall Enchanted Tour – Find the perfect balance of challenge and scenery as we take you exploring around delicately cut trails through undisturbed native rainforest that has been beautifully preserved to showcase some of the most incredible scenery unlike anywhere else in the world!
- Greymouth Seaside Top 10 Holiday Park – 2 Bedroom Motel – Queen bed & a set of bunks in each bedroom (with Sky TV in one bedroom) along with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom & flat screen with Sky TV in the lounge. Fantastic facilities for the family to enjoy each others company. Or challenge a family member to a game of Mini Golf.
- Hokitika Kiwi Holiday Park and Motels – 2 Bedroom Motel Unit – Hokitikas newest Holiday Park located 15-minutes’ walk from central Hokitika. Facilities are fresh and modern to suit your familys needs and the kids will love the playground which is safely fenced.
- The National Kiwi Centre Hokitika – Family Deal – A friendly indoor activity, get up close and interact with living icons of the West Coast such as Kiwi, Tuatara, Giant Eels, Crayfish and Whitebait! Experience feeding some of New Zealand’s largest Eels over 100years old!
- Scenic Waterways Sunset Cruise – Family Cruise 90minute cruise – Fantastic family attraction, BYO nibbles and beverages while cruising through the wetlands viewing Mt Cook and the stunning wildlife as the Sunsets. The kids can be cuddled up on the beanbags and blankets provided up on the viewing platform.
Terms & Conditions
Valid for visits made between today and the 15th December 2021. No refunds. Minimum of 2 adults and 2 children for each booking – additional room required for more than 4 people. Yes, you can book additional nights direct with the operator but this is not part of the package deal. Bookings for accommodation are subject to availability.
Please ensure you call Hokitika i-SITE on 03 755 6166 prior to booking. Availability for your chosen date must be confirmed by phone prior to booking to avoid disappointment.
**Please note that there is limited availability for this package around all public holidays. All operators are open during these dates. Feel free to call Hokitika i-SITE on 03 755 6166 before booking to check on accommodation availability during peak periods. Once you have booked, you will receive an email from the Hokitika i-SITE to confirm your reservation and booking details.